|Home » Ad Board » Other Services » Education|
|Information |||22.01.2014, 15:54|
Dear EUROEAST ENPI East associates,
As you know EUROEAST Second Call for Applications will remain open until the 3rd February 2014.
I kindly remind you to spread information for TG2 and TG3 ENPI East potential applicants as much as possible.
In particular the second call offers:
- some scholarships to Target Group 2 candidates for Master degree seeking master students and post doctorates scholars;
- some scholarships to Target group 3 (students in particular vulnerable situations) for Master degree seeking students.
Target Group 3 are people who are in particularly vulnerable situations for social and political reasons. For example:
1) candidates having a refugee status or asylum beneficiaries or
2) it can be proved that these candidates have been the object of unjustified expulsion from university on racial, ethnic, religious, political, gender or sexual inclination or
3) candidates belonging to an indigenous population targeted by a specific national policy or IDPs (Internally Displaced Persons).
It is very difficult for us to reach applicants belonging to this vulnerable Target Group and, for this reason, any support on this by people or associations supporting vulnerable groups, would be very useful for spreading as much as possible the information about the available scholarships among them.
We invite you to carefully read the EUROEAST Second call for applications information by visiting EUROEAST project website:www.euroeast.polito.it
In order to better support you, you can find attached the EUROEAST promotional kit including poster, brochure and an e-mail template.
Thank you for your precious collaboration.
|Views: 287 | Placed till: 22.02.2014 ||